Black Lives MatterRead more
Suggestions and Guidelines
- Set up your profile. Upload a photo. Create a short bio.
- Introduce yourself in the #new-partners channel.
- If your topic isn’t being discussed, bring it up or create a new channel.
- Treat everyone with respect. We encourage debate while remaining civil.
A Few Rules
- No anonymous display names allowed.
- Do not assume things will remain private.
- If you want to publicly disclose information discussed here, use the Chatham House Rule as a guideline (free to use info received, but no identity or affiliations are to be revealed).
- Membership in the Art Bridges Partner Community is a privilege, not a right – you can be kicked out at any time for violating our code of conduct (see below).
Code of Conduct
Be respectful of other people. Ask people to stop if you are being bothered. If you cannot resolve an issue, please contact the Community Manager.
The Art Bridges Partner Community Slack is an intentionally positive community recognizing and celebrating the collaboration of Art Bridges Partners and the diversity of skills, talents, experiences, cultures, and opinions they bring.
This is an inclusive and safe environment, based on treating all individuals respectfully, regardless of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or career path.
Respectful behavior includes:
- Being considerate, kind, constructive, and helpful.
- Avoiding demeaning, discriminatory, harassing, hateful, or physically threatening behavior, speech, and imagery.
- Not being a bystander. Role model respectful behavior, but also address disrespect when you see it.
If you experience disrespectful behavior toward yourself or anyone else and feel in any way unable or unwilling to respond or resolve it respectfully, please bring it to the attention of the Community Manager.
The Community Manager of the Art Bridges Partner Community as of April 28, 2020 is
Colin Carmichael – firstname.lastname@example.org