- What is the timeline of the project cycle?
Our general timeline is:
- Letter of Inquiry due by March 15, 2018
- Selected institutions will be invited to complete a formal application by April 2, 2018
- Application due back by May 1, 2018
- Notification of approval will happen by July 1, 2018
- The projects will be funded by September 28, 2018
What types of projects are you looking for?
See five areas of excellence and most interested items lists on project page. Projects that demonstrate experimentation, innovative approaches to reaching and building new audiences, and engaging community in new and different ways are strongly encouraged.
Will you notify institutions that are not selected?
I’m not ready to apply yet. Will you have another project cycle soon?
Yes, we anticipate another project cycle beginning in Fall of 2018.
When you say “first open call”, what do you mean?
While Art Bridges has been working with and supporting an ever expanding group of partners, this is our first ever public request for submissions for project funding. First. Ever. It will be a learning experience for us all, and we’re looking forward to working with institutions interested in operating in a new and dynamic way.
Whom can I contact if I have further questions?
Kristi Dane, Art Bridges Program Manager at [email protected].