If you’d like to partner with us, we’d love to talk with you.
As an organization focused on sharing American art, our partnerships begin with Exhibition Projects. Many of them grow to include Programming & Evaluation Projects, and they sometimes involve Convening Projects.
As we consider each new project proposal, here’s what we’re looking for.
Art Bridges seeks projects that have impact through:
- ACCESS: Increasing access to the arts and creating meaningful impact for individuals and communities.
- ENGAGEMENT: A strong commitment to engaging individuals and communities with the arts.
- DISRUPTION: Challenging the status quo and taking risks.
- CULTURAL INTEGRITY: Demonstrating integrity and ethical use of material with specific cultural origins and context.
- STICKINESS: Achieving sustained resonance, impact, or value.
Art Bridges also looks for the following elements:
- INNOVATIVE & EXPERIMENTAL: Attempting something you’ve never tried before, or that the field is not yet doing widely.
- MULTI-DISCIPLINARY: Bringing music, performance, dance, theater, science, literature, and the humanities into the art museum and gallery space.
- AUDIENCE-BUILDING: Opening up the museum to new audiences, particularly those that have not yet felt welcome or fully engaged.
How do I apply?
Every Art Bridges Project begins with a conversation. Use the form below to get that conversation started.