Black Lives MatterRead more
Who can apply?
Applicants are eligible for up to $10,000.
- We support the direct costs associated with delivering programs by funding items such as honoraria, travel, materials, supplies, transportation, digital media, gallery interactives, and translation.
- We support new, innovative programs for your institution. We look for programs designed to help you reach a new audience.
- We can support one program, or pieces of many – it’s up to each institution to tell us what you need.
- Art Bridges does not typically fund 100% of the programming; we expect the institution to pay some of the costs.
- If you are interested in learning about or expanding evaluation, an evaluation component can be built into your Project.
How do I apply?
- We start by setting up a phone call to talk through your programming ideas. We listen for new, innovative ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible. That’s the goal of Art Bridges.
- After our initial conversation, you’ll complete an application and budget request.
- We’ll follow up with a phone call to walk you through the process and provide suggestions to strengthen the application.
- After receiving your final application package, the Art Bridges team prepares your materials for Board approval. At the Board meeting, we talk through each Project, and decide which to fund.
- If your Project is approved, funds are transferred to your institution within a few weeks. Be sure to document your Project activities, as a final report will be due one month after the conclusion of the project.
Overall, we want this to be as stress-free as possible. Think of us as your advocate with the Art Bridges Board, championing your great ideas and helping move them forward.
Published January 14, 2020