Position: Copywriter, Marketing & Communications
Department: Marketing & Communications
Reporting to: Director, Marketing & Communications
Location: Bentonville, AR
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Art Bridges Foundation is seeking a skilled, highly motivated professional to join our Marketing and Communications department.
About Art Bridges
Art Bridges is dedicated to expanding access to American art.
Art Bridges is the vision of philanthropist and arts patron Alice Walton. The mission of Art Bridges is to expand access to American art in all regions across the United States. Since 2017, Art Bridges has been creating and supporting programs that bring outstanding works of American art out of storage and into communities. Art Bridges partners with a growing network of nearly 192 museums of all sizes and locations to provide financial and strategic support for exhibition development, loans from the Art Bridges collection, and programs designed to educate, inspire, and deepen engagement with local audiences. The Art Bridges Collection represents an expanding vision of American art from the 19th century to present day and encompasses multiple media and voices.
About the Position
As Copywriter, you will join a top-notch team focused on serving Art Bridges partner institutions across the U.S. He/she/they, you will write for a variety of marketing collateral, email, digital assets, and websites.
- Write copy – Digest core visual aids, brand guidelines, and existing marketing assets into copy that can be used for, but not limited to, emails, web sites, social media and banners for Art Bridges team and museum partners
- Copy editing – Review, process, and act on client feedback
- Proof copy – Compare drafts to designs and developed assets (emails, web sites, banners, etc.) and ensure all copy, references, and formatting are correct
- Meet with team and museum partners – Monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, sometimes daily meetings are a part of your day-to-day and you will need to schedule and participate
- You have exceptional writing and research skills
- You take ownership of your work and keep a proactive approach
- You are extremely well organized with an eye for detail
- You have a curious mind
- You have a great sense of humor
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience with a strong portfolio of work
- Experience using office software, calendaring software, and preferably project management tools
- Client-facing communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality work
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive outlook in complex, fast-paced and stressful situations
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
In accordance with our duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, and to do our part in safeguarding the health of our co-workers and their families as well as the community at large from COVID-19 that will be reduced by vaccination, we are requiring all Art Bridges staff and interns to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date as a condition of employment. According to the CDC, “fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks since a person received the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson.
According to the CDC, “fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks since a person received the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson.
In accordance with all federal, state, and local rules and regulations, Art Bridges recognizes that there may be certain circumstances exempting an employee from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a disability, advice of a medical provider, or religious beliefs inconsistent with vaccination, must contact the HR group at ASC to initiate the interactive review process within the deadlines expressed in this policy.
We strongly hope this policy decision will help to change the current landscape of infection rates in our community by creating a sense of urgency and proactivity. Our desire is to continue to fulfill our vision of transforming lives through Art Bridges mission. To do this, our first priority is to create a safe workplace.
Art Bridges’ Commitment to DEAI
At Art Bridges, diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion are central to all work and decisions within our organization. We support our colleagues and our partners in learning and growing together to make this important work part of our daily lives.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Art Bridges is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment of any kind. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.